Prawns are quick to cook and great for soups, pasta, curries, noodles or just on its own as a snack.
Cooking doesn’t have to mean too many ingredients and spices. Sometimes you just have to keep it simple… I used this recipe recently when we had some friends over. It was not only quick but super-easy and tasted good too….
- 1 Bowl Raw Prawns (Small)
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Garlic cloves (Crushed)
- 1 tsp paprika or degi mirch
Salt- according to tasteGarnish:
- Heat butter in a pan.
- When the butter melts, add garlic and lightly sauté.
- Add prawns and stir fry until the prawns are pink. (This will take 5- 6 minutes)
- Add Salt and Paprika and stir well.
- Garnish with Coriander and serve hot.
(Please Note: tbsp= tablespoon, tsp= teaspoon)