- 300 g Olives (Pitted, large, Drained)
- 10- 15 Garlic Cloves (Large, Drained)
- 1 Small Lemon
- Roasted Ground Cumin Powder Half tspFreshly Chopped Coriander and Parsley
- 1/2 tsp- Degi Mirch (If you fancy spicy olives)
- Extra Virgin Oil to cover
- Put everything in a large bowl and toss together. Mix everything together and blend. (Don’t add salt as preserved olives are usually salty)
- Put the ingredients in a glass jar with a lid and pour enough olive oil to cover the olives. Seal it tightly.
- You can serve instantly or refrigerate as the taste will only enhance with time.
- You can serve it as a snack on the side.Enjoy your Food and Live Well!