Yummy chicken Wings Recipe with choice of Ingredients!! Simple & Convenient..
- 1/2 kg Chicken Wings (around 6 wings)
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 2 tsp Ginger & Garlic paste
- 1 tsp salt (or according to taste)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 3 tsp Red Hot Wings Sauce (Optional if you like to add extra spice to it)
- Marinate Chicken Wings with all the ingredients mentioned above and refrigerate for 1 hour. (If you have guests the next day, you can marinate and refrigerate overnight. This will make the chicken wings juicy and full of flavour).
- Preheat the Oven at 200 degrees. Once the oven is ready, put the marinated wings and let it cook for 35 minutes.
- Turn the wings over and let it cook for another 20 minutes.
- Serve the Chicken Wings with Onions, Coriander Chutney or any dip that you prefer.
(Please Note: tsp= teaspoon, tbsp= tablespoon)