- Cream- 1/2 Cup
- Grated Cheddar- 1 Cup
- Penne Pasta- 150g
- Sweetcorn (Boiled or cooked)- 1 Cup
- Salt- According to taste
- Black Pepper- According to taste
- Pour the pasta in a pan and fill it with cold water until the pasta is submerged.
- Put some salt and cook the pasta until done.
- Drain the pasta and let it cool.
- Take a saucepan and add cream. Cook the cream on medium heat.
- Once you see the bubbles, add cheese to it and stir it continuously until it melts.
- Add sweetcorn and mix well.
- Now add the pasta, salt and pepper.
- Cook for another 5 minutes on low heat.
- Garnish with cheese, coriander and black pepper.
- Serve immediately.
- If you have a bit of time, you can bake it in the oven to give it a lovely golden crust.